"A friend of mine recently explained to me that, in his opinion, money is all anyone cares about anyway and that off-shore oil drilling shouldn’t cease (in Canada) because of the mis-hap in the Gulf of Mexico. Out of curiosity I asked him if he wanted to use a word other than “mis-hap” and he said no, so while he was in the bathroom I took his expensive tropical fish out of their expensive tropical fish tank and placed them in a cup on the kitchen cupboard. Then I poured six cartons of blackstrap molasses (which I keep in my purse in case of emergencies) into his fish tank. When he returned from the bathroom, I pointed to his fish tank and smiled a great big smile. He yelled something about “horrible fucking mess!” and I told him that sounded better than “mishap” and he looked pretty cheesed so I decided to walk home, which is probably better for the environment anyway." - Brooke Graham.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i miss you already! this makes me think of those goldfish we bought for mart - they kept dying those poor things, because we didn't realize we needed a chlorine neutralizer in the water!!
Post a Comment